Winning is for a day; sportsmanship is for a lifetime.
Monroe sports programs are designed to promote positive learning experiences for all student athletes. Below are links to information needed to enroll in these programs as well as game schedules and information about our team philosophy. Should you not be able to find what you are looking for please contact the webmaster for assistance.
Athletic Packet & Code of Conduct
Each athlete must complete an "athletic packet" for the current school year that includes the forms to be completed during a physical examination. This packet is required when seeking to play a sport and must be completed prior to tryouts. Student athletes must receive a physical every 2 years to participate and the physical must cover the entire sports season Student athletes must follow the Athletic/Activity Code for one calendar year from the date it is signed. Sports Participation Fees are required once a student makes the team.
Communication is key to any successful program. Use this link for helpful information about communication between families and coaches.
High School Sport Seasons are:
Fall Season – tryouts begin in August and the schedule usually ends in November
Cross Country - Co-ed team for participants from grades 9-12
Soccer -Girls - Varsity and JV teams usually play on the same days at different times.
Swimming - Girls
Tennis - Boys
Winter Season – tryouts begin in Mid November and the season usually ends in February
Basketball – Boys - Varsity and JV teams usually play on the same days at different times.
Basketball - Girls – Varsity and JV teams usually play on the same days at different times.
Swimming - Boys
Wrestling - Varsity and JV teams usually play on the same days at different times.
Spring Season – tryouts begin in late February with the season ending in late May
Baseball - Varsity plays at Marshall Field.
FastPitch - Varsity and JV teams usually play on the same days at different times.
Golf – Boys & Girls
Soccer - Boys - Varsity and JV teams usually play on the same days at different times.
Track - Co-ed team for participants from grades 9-12
The goal of middle school sports is to provide as many students as possible the opportunity to participate on the field/floor. As teams compete for fields and gym space for practice and games, middle school sports seasons vary from the high school sports seasons. Below is a season by season list to help families and students.
Football, Cross-Country and Fastpitch.
- 8th Football
- Cross Country - Combined team for grades and gender
- 8th Softball
Season 2 sports start October 29. This year we have boys basketball and girls volleyball for 7th and 8th graders. See links below for schedules. The Athletic Packet and clearance paperwork need to be into the office by Friday, October 26, for players to be eligible for Monday's practice. For specific start dates, use the links for each sport.
Tryouts begin January 28 with season lasting through the end of March. For specific start dates use the links for each sport below.
- 7th & 8th Wrestling
Combined team for 7th and 8th grade students from both middle schools practicing as one team at Park Place Middle School
- 7th Girls Basketball
- 8th Girls Basketball
Track is offered for our final season, which starts April 8. All students who sign up participate. For specific start dates, use the links for each sport.
Weekly Sports Schedule
Combined 7th and 8th grade team for both genders from both middle schools practicing as one team at Monroe Middle School
Below is a list of necessary paperwork required to participate in middle school athletics:
- Athletic Packet - You must complete and sign the entire packet (found online or in the office). Included are the Athlete information form, Athletic Emergency Medical Form, Medical History Questionnaire (due every year), Concussion Form, Physical Form (good for two years and must cover the entire season).
Other items needed for sports clearance:
- ASB card - $25, paid prior to athlete participation
- Pay to Play fees - $55 per sport. These fees will be collected according to the dates below. Failure to pay by the due date will result in a suspension from one game. If your family qualifies for the federal Free or Reduced price meal program, you must sign and return form before due dates so eligibility can be confirmed. Failure to return a form for each season will also result in suspension from one game.
- Season 2 sports: Friday, November 16
- Season 3 sports: Thursday, February 13
- Season 4 sports: April 26
Athletic Director: Joe Delp
Athletic Secretary: Helen Hutson
Directions to Athletic Fields and Schools
Click on a link for a map and directions
- Al Borlin Park See Buck Island below
- Anacortes High School 2200 M Ave, Anacortes WA 98221 (360) 293-1200
- Archbisop Murphy 12911 39th Ave SE, Everett WA 98208 (425) 379-6363
- Arlington High School 18821 Crown Ridge Blvd, Arlington WA 98223 (360) 618-6300
- Arlington Old High School 135 N. French Ave, Arlington WA 98223
- Ballard High School 2600 SW Thistle, Seattle WA 98117 (206) 281-6010
- Ballinger Field 2300 Lakeview Drive, Mountlake Terrace WA 98043
- Bellevue High School 10416 SE Wolverine Way, Bellevue WA 98004 (425) 456-7000
- Bellingham High School 2020 Cornwall Ave, Bellingham WA 98225 (360) 676-6575
- Bothell High School 18125 92nd Ave NE, Bothell WA 98011 (425) 489-6100
- Buck Island / Lewis Street - Park 561 S. Lewis Street, Monroe WA
- Burlington-Edison High School 301 N. Burlington Blvd, Burlington WA 98233 (360) 757-4074
- Cascade High School 801 E. Casino Road, Everett - 356-4500
- Cascade Middle School 201 N. Township, Sedro Woolley WA 98284 (360) 855-3520
- Cavalero Mid-High School - 8220 24th St SE, Everett, WA 98205 (425) 335-1630
- Cedarcrest High School 29000 NE 150th St., Duvall
- Cedarcrest Middle School 6400 88th St NE, Marysville
- Centennial Middle School 3000 Machias Road, Snohomish - (360) 563-4525
- Eastlake High School 400 228th NE, Redmond
- Edmonds Stadium 7600 212th St. SW, Edmonds
- Edmonds-Woodway High School 7600 212th St SW, Edmonds WA 98020 (425) 670-7311
- Einstein Middle School 325 NW 195th, Seattle - 361-4965
- Eisenhower Middle School 10200 25th Ave. SE, Everett - (425) 338-5110
- Ellensburg High School 1300 E. 3rd, Ellensburg WA 98926
- Everett High School 2416 Colby Ave, Everett
- Everett Memorial Stadium 38th/39th and Broadway, Everett
- Evergreen Field 220th SW & 56th SW, Mountlake Terrace
- Evergreen Middle School 7621 Beverly Lane, Everett - (425) 356-4550
- Explorer Junior High 9600 Sharon Drive, Everett 425 355-4900
- Explorer Middle School 9600 Sharon Drive, Everett 425/355-4900.
- Federal Way Memorial Field 1300 S. 308th St, Federal Way WA 98003
- Ferndale High School 5830 Golden Eagle Dr., Ferndale WA 98248 (360) 383-9240
- Fryelands Elementary 15286 Fryelands Boulevard, Monroe WA 98273 360-863-4700
- Garfield Park 23rd & Walnut St., Everett 98201 (site for North Middle School softball)
- Gateway Middle School 15405 Silver Firs Drive, Everett - (425) 338-5050
- Granite Falls High School 405 N. Alder Ave, Granite Falls WA 98252 (360) 691-7710
- Haller Middle School - 600 E. 1st Street, Arlington, WA 98223 (360) 618-6403
- Harbour Pointe Middle School 5000 Harbour Pointe Boulevard, Mukilteo 425 356-6658
- Hawthorne Elementary 1110 Poplar, Everett, WA
- Heatherwood Middle School 1419 Trillium Blvd SE, Mill Creek - (425) 338-5000
- Hillcrest Elementary 18645 101st Ave NE Bothell 98011
- Inglemoor High School 15500 Simonds Rd NE, Kenmore WA 98028 (425) 489-6500
- Interlake High School 16245 NE 24th St, Bellevue WA 98008 (425) 456-7400
- Issaquah High School 700 2nd Ave SE, Issaquah WA 98027 (425) 837-6000
- Jackson High School 1508 136th St SE, Bothell
- Jackson Park I-5 and Marine Drive, Everett
- Jennings Park 7027 51st ST, Marysville
- Juanita High School 10601 NE 132nd St., Kirkland WA 98034 (425) 823-7600
- Kamiak High School 10801 Harbour Pt Blvd, Mukilteo WA 98275 (425) 356-6600
- Kasch Memorial Park 8811 Airport Rd., Everett, WA
- Kellogg Middle School 16045 25th Ave NE, Seattle - 361-4283
- Lake Stevens High School 2908 113th Ave NE, Lake Stevens
- Lake Stevens Middle School 1031 91st Ave. SE, Everett - (425) 335-1544
- Lake Washington High School 12033 NE 80th, Kirkland, WA 425 828-3371
- Langley Middle School 723 Camano Ave, Langley, (360) 221-5100
- Langley - South Whidbey High School 5675 So. Maxwelton, Langley, (360) 221-4300
- Locksloy Field 6710 147th Ave NE, Lake Stevens (no phone)
- Lynden High School 1201 Bradley Rd, Lynden WA 98264 (360) 354-4401
- Lynnwood High School 3001 184th St. SW, Lynnwood (Across from Alderwood Mall)
- Mariner High 200 120th St. SW, Everett WA (Goddard Stadium)
- Marshall Field 601 West Columbia Street, Monroe
- Marysville Middle School 4923 67th Street NE, Marysville - (360) 653-0615
- Marysville-Pilchuck High School 5611 108th St. NE, Marysville - (360) 653-0600
- Meadowdale High School 6002 168th St. SW, Lynnwood
- Meadowdale Playfields 16700 6th Ave West, Lynnwood WA 98037
- Memorial Stadium 601 West Columbia St, Monroe
- Monroe Elementary School 351 Short Columbia St., Monroe
- Monroe High School 17001 Tester Road, Monroe
- Mount Baker Middle School 2310 E. Section St., Mount Vernon 98274 (360) 428-6127
- Mount Pilchuck Elementary 12806 20th St NE, Lake Stevens (425) 335-1525
- Mount Vernon High School 314 N. 9th, Mount Vernon (360) 428-6191)
- Newport High School 4333 Factoria Blvd SE, Bellevue WA 98006 (425) 456-7400
- North Lake Middle School 2202 123rd Ave NE, Lake Stevens (360) 335-1630
- North Middle School 2514 Rainier Ave, Everett (425) 339-4370
- Oak Harbor High School 950 NW 2nd Ave., Oak Harbor, (360) 679-5806
- Olympic View Junior High 2602 Mukilteo Speedway, Mukilteo - 425 355-9611
- Park Place Field 178th Ave. SE & 160th Street SE, Monroe
- Park Place Middle School 1408 W. Main St., Monroe (360) 794-3010
- Pioneer Elementary 8213 Eaglefield Drive, Arlington WA 98223 (360) 618-6230
- Port Susan Middle School - 7506 267th Pl NW, Stanwood - (360) 629-1360
- Post Middle School - 1220 E. 5th Street, Arlington, WA 98223 (360) 618-6453
- Redmond High School 17272 NE 104th St, Redmond WA 98052 (425) 498-7130
- River Meadows Park - 20416 Jordan Rd, Arlington, WA 98223 (360) 435-3441
- Sammamish High School 100 140th Ave SE, Bellevue WA 98005 (425) 456-7600
- Scriber Lake High School 19400 56th Ave W, Lynnwood, (425) 670-7270
- Sedro-Woolley High School 1235 3rd St, Sedro Woolley WA 98284 (360) 855-3510
- Sehome High School 2700 Bill McDonald Pkwy, Bellingham WA 98225 (360) 676-6481
- Shorecrest High School 15343 25th Ave NE - Seattle
- Shoreline Park 19030 1st Ave NE, Shoreline WA 98155
- Shoreline Stadium 1st Ave NE and N 185th St, Seattle 361-4208
- Shorewood High School 17300 Fremont Ave N, Shorline
- Skyline High School 1122 228th Ave SE, Sammamish WA 98075 (425) 837-7700
- Sky River Park 820 Village Way, Monroe
- Snohomish Freshman Campus 601 Glen Ave, Snohomish - 360 568-0661
- Snohomish High School 1316 5th St. Snohomish - 360 568-0636
- South Whidbey High School 5675 Maxwelton Rd, Langley, (360) 221-4300
- Squalicum High School 3773 E. McLeod Rd, Bellingham
- Stanwood High School 7400 272nd St NW, Stanwood - (360) 629-2167
- Stanwood Middle School 9405 271st St NW, Stanwood WA 98292 (360) 629-1350
- Sultan High School 13715 310th Ave SE, Sultan, (360) 793-9860
- Tolt Middle School 3740 Tolt Ave., Carnation, 425/844-4600
(JV/Freshman football, baseball games w/Cedarcrest)
- Totem Middle School 1605 7th Street, Marysville - 360 653-0610
- Valley View Junior High School 14308 Broadway Ave, Snohomish, WA
- Valley View Middle School 14308 Broadway, Snohomish 360/568-0671
- Voyager Middle School 11711 - 4th Ave. W, Everett, 425/356-1730
- Woodinville High School 19819 136th Ave NE, Woodinville WA 98072 (425) 489-6700