Boundaries as an interactive "My Places" Google Map.
~ Learn which school your children will attend
by using the School
Boundaries map. Zoom in on the map, finding your address and see which
school boundary it is within.
~ Or determine your school by signing into Google
and typing in your home address to My Places.
How to lookup an address
with the Google interactive map
Media Player Tutorial-Quicktime
The links above provide a video tutorial
of the steps below:
1. Click on School Boundaries map link
2. Sign in into your Google account
3. Save School Boundaries map to My Places
4. Type in the address of your home
- Google maps will place a tack on the map for your home
5. Click on School Boundaries Map in
your My Places - this will overlay the boundary map on your map-tacked
6. Zoom in as needed to determine which boundaries your home is within.