Skyward/Family Access has information about your student stored in one location! A single username and password allows parents/guardians to access information for all of their children, regardless of the grade level or school of attendance. Each guardian has an individual account that covers all children. The following items can be found easily with one login to obtain access:
- Home: Teachers and school buildings send email messages out to parents/guardians regarding what the students have done or will be doing along with the due dates for assignments. You are also able to request emails be sent to you when your student needs money in their lunch account, to receive grading, attendance or progress report information.
- Online Forms: Register your student for athletics.
- Calendar: Your student’s class assignments are viewable on a monthly calendar.
- Gradebook: This tab shows your student’s grades. It makes it easy to see at a glance what projects or tests are scheduled for the day/week/month as well as seeing your student’s class grades.
- Attendance: You can excuse your student’s absence or view their absences.
- Student Info: View the information we have on file for your student, including phone numbers, addresses, contact information, emergency contacts, etc. Changes in information must be submitted to the school office for updating.
- Busing: View bus routes, pickup and drop off times for your student.
- Food Service: You can view your student’s lunch balance and also add money in their account.
- Schedule: View your student's schedule (this is great when you need to schedule an appointment and there is a class you don’t want your student to miss).
- Portfolio: This tab shows student report cards and allows you to print a copy.
- Login History: Shows date, time and area viewed.
Families can use built-in or add-on translation features of their preferred browser to translate Family Access into other languages. For more information on these browser features, please refer to the articles below:
- Change Google Chrome Languages & Translate Webpages
- Use Microsoft Translator in Edge Browser
- How to Add Translate Feature to Firefox
If you have any questions, please contact your student’s school main office.