As you may know, the Monroe School District is partnering with BrightBytes, an educational research organization, to learn more about our schools' climate and culture. The responses from this survey will help us make better decisions for meeting the learning needs within our classrooms.
If you haven't already done so, we are encouraging you to support us by completing the 15-minute Whole Child survey. Your participation helps us form a more complete picture of the school experiences for all of our students.
All of your responses will remain anonymous to protect your privacy.
Directions to Complete the Survey:
We are asking that families fill out the survey once, for each school your student(s) attend. We will be collecting responses through June 4, 2021.
- Open the survey here: https://bbyt.es/QV6RW
- As a parent/guardian, click on "Parents"
- Select the school your student attends. If you have students at more than one school, please fill out the survey once per school that your student's attend. Families with students attending Monroe Virtual Learning Academy (MVLA) this year should select the following schools:
- K-5 MVLA Staff: Select Maltby Elementary School
- 6-8 MVLA Staff: Select Hidden River Middle School
- 9-12 MVLA Staff: Select Monroe High School
- Start the Survey.
- When completed, submit the survey.
Thank you for your time and participation!