At Chain Lake Elementary we believe in growing every Cheetah, every day, in every way.
The mission of our school community is to provide a safe and nurturing environment that promotes life-long learning. As a community of learners, we strive to empower individuals with the skills and attitudes necessary for success in a changing and diverse world.
- We believe that school should be a memorable experience. Additionally, our staff have the following beliefs:
- We have high expectations for students and ourselves.
- We create, foster, participate in, and model life-long learning.
- By working together and communicating (students, families, and staff), we can better meet the needs of students.
- Everyone deserves to be treated with respect in a place they feel secure.
- We recognize that students learn differently and will achieve and succeed with instruction that is challenging and fun.