- In Washington, a school levy measure must be approved by 50% of the vote +1.
- Ballots are mailed about three weeks prior to an election day.
- All voting in Washington is done by mail or via the ballot drop box.
- If you return your ballot by official drop box or by mail, no stamp is needed.
- Your ballot must be deposited or postmarked by Election Day.
Register to Vote
You can find all election and voter registration information on the Snohomish County website.
Remember to Vote
We encourage all registered voters to vote! If you vote by mail, ballots must be postmarked no later than the set election day. No stamp? No problem. No stamp is required! Or you may turn in your mail ballot on or before election day at the ballot drop box located at the Monroe Library, 1070 Village Way, Monroe.