Remember to vote February 13, 2018
- In Washington, a school levy measure must be approved by 50% of the vote +1.
- All voting in Washington is done by mail or via the ballot drop box.
- Ballots are mailed about three weeks prior to an election day.
- Ballots must be returned by February 13.
Register to Vote
You can find all election and voter registration information on the Snohomish County website.
- January 15: Deadline for voter registration, address change and other updates.
- January 26: Start of 18-day voting period. County Elections Departments may mail ballots before this date.
- February 5: Deadline for new Washington State voter registration (in person only).
- February 13: Special Election - ballots must be postmarked by midnight. They may also be dropped off at the 24-hour secure ballot drop box near the library at 1070 Village Way, Monroe, WA 98272. Drop boxes close promptly at 8:00 p.m.
Remember to Vote
Tuesday, February 13, is Election Day and we encourage all registered voters to vote. Monroe School District has one measure on the ballot. If you vote by mail, ballots must be postmarked no later than February 13. Or you may turn in your mail ballot on or before February 13 at the ballot drop box located at the Monroe Library, 1070 Village Way, Monroe.