1. Requests for use of district facilities must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the event.
2. Please go to our Community Use link to schedule all of your activities.
3. Prior to approval of your request, you will be required to provide a certificate of liability insurance naming the Monroe School District as additionally insured. Please make sure that the district is listed on the certificate as:
Monroe School District, 200 East Fremont St., Monroe, WA 98272.
4. If you are making a request on behalf of youth sports you will need to complete and submit the Compliance Statement for Youth Sports - Head Injury, Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest. Please email the completed and signed form to: Beth Sabel at email@example.com.
5. If all of initial paperwork is properly completed and submitted, your request will be processed within a few days. Once approved, you will receive a Facility Use Agreement via email. Please sign, scan and return the form to: Beth Sabel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Once the signed Facility Use Agreement is received by the District Office, an invoice will be emailed to you and full payment or a deposit (if it is a long term recurring schedule) will be required no later than 1 week prior to the first day of your scheduled event.
7. Upon receipt of payment by the Monroe School District, a Facility Use Permit will be issued and emailed to you. You may or may not be required to show this permit each time you access your event location, but you should always have it available to show the contact person (typically the custodian) who lets you in the building.