Requesting Access to Facility Use System
If you are interested in renting any of our facilities, you will first need to request access to our online facility use system, SchoolDude. Once approved, you can then submit requests for facility use. The steps for requesting access to the SchoolDude system are outlined below.
- Visit the SchoolDude website.
- Click on the 'Log in to Request Facility Use' link at the top of the page on the right hand side.
- Next to 'Don't have an account?' click on 'Create one'
- You will need to read our Facility Use Terms and Conditions and then click the box next to 'Agree and Register.' You can access an easier to read version under the documents tab if so desired. Clicking 'Print Agreement' here is not recommended.
- Fill in all of your contact information and create a password. Click 'Save & Next.'
- Fill in all of your organization's information. To be the contact for multiple organizations, click the box next to 'Add organization.'
- Once you've added all of the organizations you would like to submit facility use requests for in the future, click 'Save & Next.'
- On the final page, confirm all information is correct and click 'Submit Requests.'
- An email will be sent to our facility use administrator, who will review your request. You will receive an email confirmation of your request and subsequent emails notifying you if your request was accepted or declined. If your registration is accepted, you may return to the SchoolDude and login to begin requesting facility usage and monitor the progress of your requests..