Free and Reduced Priced Meals
Families may apply for the Free and Reduced Price Meal Program at any time during the school year. Eligibility guidelines are set by the federal government and are based on household income and size.
Step 1: Find Out if Your Family Qualifies
Find out if you could qualify and get answers to frequently asked questions:
Step 2: Apply
New! Online Application:
- Visit Family Access and enter your login and password the school has provided. If you need your account information, please call your school.
- Select Food Service on the left side of the screen
- Choose a Child
- Select the Applications Tab
- Click Add Application
- Follow the instructions on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Instructions are listed at the top of each page. Click the Next button at the top of each page to be sure you are completing all required steps.
Please be aware that it can take up to 10 days to process an application. After your application has been processed, you will receive a letter stating those benefits for which you are eligible. Applications are always available in the school office, administration building or online provided below.
If you would like to fill out a hard copy and present it to the school or district office, please see the following forms:
Please return completed applications to:
Monroe School District Administration Office
14692 - 179th Avenue SE
Monroe, WA 98272
Step 3: Re-apply Each School Year
Every family will need to re-apply each school year. If we don't receive a new application within the first 30 school days, the cost of a full meal will be charged to your child's lunch account if he/she is served a school meal.