- Monroe Boys and Girls Club - Normal childcare rates will be discounted by 50% to lessen the impact on our families during school closures. As a thank you to healthcare professionals and first responders, their children will be given free childcare during this time. Space is available for new members.
- Monroe/Sky Valley YMCA - The YMCA is also offering daycare for healthcare and first responder families at no cost, with a $45.00 daily rate for drop-in children, and financial aid for families in need. School-Age Care will be held at Fryelands Elementary from 6:15am-6:30pm. Their Maltby Shuttle will be running during this time to provide services to families in need.
- Miracles and Memories Academy - Available for students with disabilities that prohibit them from using other daycare options. Limited spaces, so registration is required. Scholarships available.
- Cocoon House - Long and short term housing for ages 12-18, housing for pregnant teens and their young children, prevention services, transitional housing for ages 18-24
AT&T will provide internet for qualifying limited income households at $10 a month through the AT&T discount internet program. We’ve expanded eligibility to access the program from AT&T to households participating in the National School Lunch Program and Head Start. Additionally, we’re offering new access from AT&T customers, two months of free service and then $10 thereafter. Includes free installation.
Please call 855.220.5211 (English) or 855.220.5225 (Spanish). For those who may only have access to websites only through their smartphone, please visit: https://www.att.com/shop/internet/access/index.html?source=ECmj0000000000mbU&wtExtndSource=access#!/#%2F
Comcast Xfinity: Internet Essentials Program
Internet Essentials is providing new qualified, low-income customers with two months of free service and then $9.95 each month for continued service. Includes free installation.
Please call 1-855-846-8376 or for those who may only have access to websites only through their smartphone, please visit https://internetessentials.com/.
Lifeline provides monthly internet service for $9.25 per month for qualifying low-income families. To receive additional information about Frontier’s Lifeline discount, please call 1800 921 8101 or for those who may only have access to websites only through their smartphone, please visit: https://frontier.com/resources/discountprograms/lifeline-program. Includes free installation.
Here is the Lifeline form to determine if you qualify:
If you are an internet service provider and would like your low-income internet program or low-cost temporary internet offered to all Monroe School District families, please contact email@example.com to have your information posted on our website.
- No Email? Find how to set-up a Gmail email address here.
- Snohomish County Crisis Services - 24/7 crisis responders can be reached at (425) 388-7215 for crisis assessment, stabilization, and referrals for all ages; investigations for involuntary substance use & mental health for persons 13 and older; follow-up services, phone & in person.
- Washington Recovery Helpline - anonymous and confidential help line that provides crisis intervention and referral services for Washington State residents. Professionally trained volunteers and staff are available to provide emotional support 24-hours a day, and offer local treatment resources for substance abuse, problem gambling and mental health, as well as to other community services. 1-866-789-1511
- Recovery Center of Evergreen Health in Monroe - (360) 794-1405, available 24/7