- Monroe Boys and Girls Club - Normal childcare rates will be discounted by 50% to lessen the impact on our families during school closures. As a thank you to healthcare professionals and first responders, their children will be given free childcare during this time. Space is available for new members.
- Monroe/Sky Valley YMCA - The YMCA is also offering daycare for healthcare and first responder families at no cost, with a $45.00 daily rate for drop-in children, and financial aid for families in need. School-Age Care will be held at Fryelands Elementary from 6:15am-6:30pm. Their Maltby Shuttle will be running during this time to provide services to families in need.
- Miracles and Memories Academy - Available for students with disabilities that prohibit them from using other daycare options. Limited spaces, so registration is required. Scholarships available.
- Cocoon House - Long and short term housing for ages 12-18, housing for pregnant teens and their young children, prevention services, transitional housing for ages 18-24
AT&T - will provide internet for qualifying limited income households at $10 a month through the AT&T discount internet program. We’ve expanded eligibility to access the program from AT&T to households participating in the National School Lunch Program and Head Start. Additionally, we’re offering new access from AT&T customers, two months of free service and then $10 thereafter. Includes free installation. Please call 855.220.5211 (English) or 855.220.5225 (Spanish).
Comcast Xfinity: Internet Essentials is providing new qualified, low-income customers with two months of free service and then $9.95 each month for continued service. Includes free installation. Please call 1-855-846-8376.
Frontier: Lifeline provides monthly internet service for $9.25 per month for qualifying low-income families. To receive additional information about Frontier’s Lifeline discount, please call 1800 921 8101. Here is the Lifeline form to determine if you qualify: English version | Spanish Versio
If you are an internet service provider and would like your low-income internet program or low-cost temporary internet offered to all Monroe School District families, please contact email@example.com to have your information posted on our website.
- No Email? Find how to set-up a Gmail email address here.
- Snohomish County Crisis Services - 24/7 crisis responders can be reached at (425) 388-7215 for crisis assessment, stabilization, and referrals for all ages; investigations for involuntary substance use & mental health for persons 13 and older; follow-up services, phone & in person.
- Disaster Distress Helpline - hotline dedicated to providing disaster crisis counseling at 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746 to talk with crisis specialists. DDH is available 24/7.
- Washington Recovery Helpline - anonymous and confidential help line that provides crisis intervention and referral services for Washington State residents. Professionally trained volunteers and staff are available to provide emotional support 24-hours a day, and offer local treatment resources for substance abuse, problem gambling and mental health, as well as to other community services. 1-866-789-1511
- Recovery Center of Evergreen Health in Monroe - (360) 794-1405, available 24/7