In order for a child of any age to receive medication at school or on a school-sponsored activity, a licensed health care provider's Authorization for Administration of Medication at School form must be completely filled out and returned to the school. This applies to prescription medication as well as over-the-counter medication such as Tylenol, cough drops, etc. Medication must be brought to school by an adult and be in the original pharmacy container showing the student's name and dosage. Medication order forms expire at the end of each school year. If you have any questions about medication at school, please contact us.

Medication Forms

Diabetic Students

Engrossed Substitute Senate Bill (ESSB) 6641 requires schools to prepare an individual health plan for each diabetic student and update it annually. In order to accomplish this for our diabetic students, we ask that you complete the following forms: