Our certificated staff are compensated according to the state salary schedule as well as our TRI salary pay, which is one of the highest in the area.
- Medical coverage for employees, their dependents, and domestic partners
- Dental and vision
- Paid sick & personal leave
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Additional life insurance
- Short term disability
- Deferred Compensation (plan 457)
- Additional retirement plans (403b)
- Credit unions
- Employee Assistance Program
New Teacher Support
We believe that teachers new to the profession benefit by having an assigned mentor. These mentors are called Teachers on Special Assignment (TOSAs), and their main responsibility is to support the success of new teachers.
Professional Development & Leadership Opportunities