24/7 online tutoring for Monroe School District students!
Studying that fits your schedule
Monroe School District offers FREE on-demand, online tutoring through Tutor.com. Stuck on a problem? Want someone to review your paper? This service is easy to use and can be accessed on any device that connects to the Internet. Tutors are available to you 24/7—even at 2:00 a.m.!
When students connect to Tutor.com, they’ll be able to:
- Work directly with a friendly, highly qualified expert tutor in an online classroom
- Drop off an essay for review and receive detailed feedback
- View replays and transcripts of their previous sessions
- Save their favorite tutors
Tutors are available to assist students in dozens of subjects, including:
- English Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Math, from Elementary through High School courses like Algebra and Calculus
- Science courses like Physics or Chemistry
- Student Success Skills such as Time Management, Study Skills, and Note-Taking
- And more!
For more information, here is a short video introduction to Tutor.com in English https://youtu.be/tVe1ZR8LTuU and in Spanish https://youtu.be/8dEZ9ylta2I.
How to Log In:
Students will access online tutoring through Canvas. Monroe School District is providing this additional support free to students and families.
Login Instructions: English | Spanish
Learn how to get started
Learn about each feature available to your student with our short Tutor 101 videos
Try a walkthrough
Get some study skills tips
Questions? Please visit tutor.com/contact-us