To request a transcript, either official or unofficial, please fill out a Transcript Request Form

Transcript Request Form (English) Transcript Request Form (Spanish)

Submit your completed Transcript Request Form via email, U.S. mail, or fax to:

Leaders in Learning students

Linda Hampton
Leaders in Learning, 17001 Tester Road, Monroe, WA 98272
Fax: (360) 804.4899

Monroe High School students

Current students or graduated in 2016 or after:
Quinn Vaughn, or Evelyn Melgoza,
Monroe High School, 17001 Tester Road, Monroe, WA 98272
Fax: (360) 804.4699

Students who graduated before 2016:
Sara Herber
Monroe School District, Records Management, 14692 - 179th Avenue SE, Monroe, WA 98272
Fax: (360) 804.2529

Sky Valley Education Center students

Cammie Deasy
351 Short Columbia Street, Monroe, WA 98272
Fax: (360) 804.2759

There is no cost to obtain either official or unofficial transcripts. Please note that diplomas are one-time only ceremonial certificates and cannot be replaced.