Authorized Agents of Record
- Victor Scarpelli, Executive Director of Support Services
- Kelly Pitts, Director of Safety & Security
Monroe School District Administration Office
14692 179th Avenue SE
Monroe, WA 98272
Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The Monroe School District Administartion Office is closed on weekends, official state holidays, and all Fridays during the month of July.
Standard Tort Claim Instructions
- Complete the Standard Tort Claim Form by downloading the form below.
- Tort Claim Form must be typed or printed clearly in ink. Please do not staple or tape documents, or put them in binders or add tabs.
- Provide all requested information and any available documents supporting your claim.
- If the requested information cannot be supplied in the space provided, please use additional blank sheets so your claim can be easily read and understood.
- Sign by an authorized party.
- If you are filing a personal injury claim, please complete, sign, and submit the Release of Protected Health Information (PHI) Form.
- If your claim involves a motor vehicle accident, please complete, sign, and submit the Vehicle Collision Form.
- Present properly completed and signed Tort Claim Form in one of the following manners:
- Personal delivery to the registered agent or authorized person in the office of the authorized agent during above business hours.
- Deliver by registered mail to the authorized agent.
- Deliver by certified mail (with return receipt) to the authorized agent.