Drop-off & Pick-up
Drop-off & Pick-up Map
To help ensure the safety of our students, we have developed the following procedures:
Car Drop-off Procedures
1. Drop-off should be a quick process. Your child should be able to exit the vehicle without your assistance and in a timely manner. When circumstances require you to help your child exit the vehicle, please park your car in the parking lot and walk your child to the main door.
2. Please pull your car forward as far as possible in the drop off area to help with the flow of traffic and then let your child off in the red zone.
3. Please do not drop off your child before 8:35 a.m. since there is no supervision until that time.
4. If you have another adult dropping off your child, please make them aware of our procedures.
Car Pick-up Procedures
1. Pick-up should be a quick process. Your child should be able to enter the vehicle without your assistance and in a timely manner. Please have your child enter the vehicle from the sidewalk side only.
2. When circumstances require you to help your child enter the vehicle, please park your car in the parking lot and walk to meet your child at the flag pole or north gate.
3. Please pull your car forward as far as possible to help with the flow of traffic. Your child will be dismissed by staff from the designated waiting area (red zone) when your car has pulled up as far as possible into the red zone.
4. No child will be dismissed into the parking lot. 5. If you have another adult picking up your child, please make them aware of our procedures. Thank You for Keeping All Of Our Children Safe.
Pick-up Procedure for North Gate
The north gate pick-up area has become our largest pick up area after school. Student safety is our number one priority at the end of the day. We have implemented the following plan for the North Gate:
1. Students will be dismissed out of Door 4 (North door of school). See map.
2. Students do not need to wait at the building and may walk out towards the play field gate and then into the grass pick up area. 3. Students may not go beyond the crossing guard in that area (near the corner of the fence).
4. Parents will be required to pick up their child, but the pick-up area will be in the grass area, closer to where cars park. This should make it easy for all.
5. Students may not leave the area without a parent and they may not walk down towards the tennis court area or the park.
6. Staff will supervise the pick-up area and parents can have students walk to the front row of cars, which would not require students to walk into the parking lot area unattended.
7. At 3:40 p.m., any students who have not been picked up by parents will be escorted to the office for supervision and to contact a parent.