Do you know a Monroe School District employee who deserves some much-needed recognition?
Monroe School District has launched a new employee recognition program, called the MSD Employee Honor Roll! This program is aimed at recognizing Monroe School District employees for exemplifying the district's commitment and shared values through their service to our students, staff, families, and/or community.
Supervisors, fellow employees, parents and community members are encouraged to nominate ANY staff member for exemplifying any of the following:
- Providing engaging learning opportunities through powerful instruction
- Providing students with equitable access to learning and opportunities based on their unique, individual needs
- Holding students to high standards
- Using innovation to provide educational choice
- Recognizing, honoring and building upon students' strengths and passions
- Engaging families and the community in the learning process
- Preparing all students for college, careers and life beyond graduation
All nominees will be recognized, but only one in each employee category will be selected each month as the MSD Employee Honor Roll award recipients. Employee categories include:
- Certificated (teachers, counselors, psychologists, etc)
- Classified (paraeducators, nurses, office staff, bus drivers, food service, custodial, technology, maintenance, etc)
- Substitutes and coaches
- Administrators (Principals, assistant principals, directors, executive staff)