Our students and teachers rely on having the proper tools needed for daily learning. While each school has an allocated budget for necessary learning supplies, we are unable to provide the non-essential supplies needed by many of our classrooms. Because of this, we welcome any and all supplies that families are able to provide each year. If you would like to help by sending supplies to school with your child(ren), the suggested school supply list can be found below.
Suggested supplies for grades 6-8
*Supplies may need to be replenished throughout the school year.
- backpack or book bag
- notebook paper (college-ruled, 3-hole punched)
- marble composition notebooks - college ruled (4-5)
- spiral notebooks - 8.5" x 11", college-ruled (2-3)
- 5 different colors of 2-pocket portfolio's
- 3 pronged 2-pocket portfolio (1-2 (green one for math if possible))
- graph paper
- #2 pencils
- pens (black or blue and red)
- hand-held pencil sharpener
- colored pencils
- headphones for computer use (ear buds or headset)