Leaders in Learning is a full-service alternative high school program that meets individual student needs. Students accepted in this program are motivated individuals who are willing to take an active role in their own learning. Students, parents and Leaders in Learning staff work together to develop an individualized learning plan including activities designed to prepare students for life after they graduate from public school.
The school was originally built in 1938 as an elementary school. Four additional classrooms were added in 1955 and a partial renovation occurred in 1980. The building is 27,500 square feet and sits on approximately 5.27 acres. There are 11 classrooms and four portables, with a capacity for 372 students. There are grass playfields and asphalt play areas.
Visit the Washington State Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction website to learn more about our student population.