- Complete the LILHS Application for Admission
- Submit the application to our registrar, Linda Hampton.
- Schedule and complete an entrance interview with the principal, Blake Baird, over phone or Zoom.
- Sign the LILHS Code of Commitment.
- If accepted to LILHS, families must complete the district registration paperwork. Additionally students will need to schedule a meeting with the counselor to build an individualized student learning plan prior to beginning courses.
- If more students apply for LILHS than the school has space for, all eligible applications will be placed into a drawing and a lottery will be conducted