Students who wish to attend Leaders in Learning High School, must submit an application and complete an interview with the LILHS Principal or Counselor. If accepted, families must then complete the district registration paperwork.
- Complete the LILHS Application for Admission, including parent and student essays.
- Complete an exit interview with your current school counselor or administrator and fill out the Exit Interview form included in the application.
- Complete an entrance interview with the LILHS principal or counselor.
- Sign the LILHS Code of Commitment, included in the application.
- Submit all materials to LILHS.
- If accepted to LILHS, families must complete the district registration paperwork. Additionally students will need to schedule a meeting with the counselor to build an individualized student learning plan prior to beginning courses.