Pickup & Drop Off
Due to the large volume of cars that come through our parking lot on a daily basis, we have detailed procedures in place to help facilitate safe and efficient drop off and pick up routines. Please review our parking lot expectations with your student(s) so that everyone is aware of our procedures.
If your child is using CAR DROP:
- Students may not be dropped off earlier than 8:50 a.m.
- Please use the Car Drop lane alongside the gym.
- It is helpful if your child's car seat is on the passenger side of your vehicle.
- Cars must wait in a single line. Please do not pull around.
- Parents should pull up to a cone (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, or purple). Our staff will monitor your child by the Waiting Wall until his or her name is called to walk to a cone and load your vehicle.
- When picking up your child, please STAY IN YOUR CAR. If your child needs to be buckled in once loaded, please pull beyond the dumpsters to buckle him or her.
- Parents, PLEASE do not ask your child to run across the parking lot or crosswalk.
If your child is a WALKER:
- Please come to the Parent Pick Up area located on the side of the gym near the black iron gate. A staff member will safely escort your child to you.
Under no circumstances shall a student EVER be left unattended in our parking lot.
Thank you for helping us keep your children safe!