In light of the distance learning start to the 2020-21 school year, we have listed items we feel will best facilitate students in this new process. These items are recommendations and completely optional. We encourage each family to create a learning space in their home that will support their student's at-home education.
Suggested supplies for grades 9-12
*Supplies may need to be replenished throughout the school year.
- backpack or book bag (optional during distance learning)
- 2" 3-ring binder with index dividers
- pencil pouch to fit in binder
- notebook paper (college-ruled, 3-hole punched)
- spiral notebooks (8.5" x 11", college-ruled)
- #2 pencils
- pens (black or blue and red)
- ruler with both metric and standard
- headphones for computer use (ear buds or headset)