We will be hosting webinars at Monroe High School to ensure we are meeting the needs of all of our Bearcats. Recordings of the webinars will be posted to the page within a day or two after the event.
Upcoming Webinar: TBD
MHS Class of 2020-21 Webinar
This webinar covered the following topics:
- How to help your student stay organized in a Distance Learning model
- How to help your student take care of themselves in a Distance Learning model
- A walk through Canvas, Skyward and Zoom
- A short video from our school counselors about the services they provide
- A quick SnoIsle/CTE update from CTE Administrator Shannon Tarrach
Webinar on the college application process. This is a special edition of the seminar addressing the shifting weights of each part of the application and what can be said about the college entrance process in a pandemic.
About this webinar: MHS Principal Wille and other administrative and counseling staff members welcomed all Bearcats this Friday during their dedicated Connection Time. Families are encouraged to also view this webinar as it highlights some key information on what it means to be a Bearcat in this Distance Learning model.