The mission of the Monroe High School Counseling Department is to provide a comprehensive program that encourages academic, social/emotional, and career development for all students. We will empower all students to thrive in a diverse society by supporting their strengths, passions, and needs in a safe and caring environment.
Counseling Center Areas of Focus
- Monitor credit completion toward graduation
- Facilitate teacher/parent communication
- Provide guidance with college selection and support the college application process
- Educate students about other educational opportunities as appropriate
- Provide student counseling/mediation and refer to outside services as needed
Office Hours: 7:20-3:00 M-F
Counseling Office Phone: 360-804-4503
Counseling Office Fax: 360-804-4698
CEEB code 480725
You may make an appointment with a counselor by calling or emailing support staff in the Counseling Center. Please call 360-804-4503 or email your counselor.
If you need to reach your counselor, please email her directly. Email addresses are listed below in the "Counselors" section.