Counseling Office: 360-804-4503
Counseling Fax: 360-804-4698
CEEB code 480725
Office Hours: 7:00 to 3:30 M-F
You may make an appointment with a counselor by speaking with Support Staff in the Counseling Center, by calling the above number or by email.
The mission of the Monroe High School Counseling Department is to provide a comprehensive program that encourages academic, social/emotional and career development for all students. We will empower all students to thrive in a diverse society by supporting their strengths, passions and needs in a safe and caring environment.
Areas of Focus
- Monitor credit completion toward graduation
- Facilitate teacher/parent communication
- Provide guidance with college selection and support the college application process
- Educate students about other educational opportunities as appropriate
- Provide student counseling/mediation and refer to outside services as needed
Behavior Health Specialist
Student Support AdvocateInterventionist