Please note that schedules will be live SEPTEMBER 3RD.
If you need to reach your counselor, please email her directly. Email addresses are listed below in the "Counselors" section.
The mission of the Monroe High School Counseling Department is to provide a comprehensive program that encourages academic, social/emotional, and career development for all students. We will empower all students to thrive in a diverse society by supporting their strengths, passions, and needs in a safe and caring environment.
Office Hours: 8:00-3:00 M-F
Counseling Office Phone: 360-804-4503
Counseling Office Fax: 360-804-4698
CEEB code 480725
If you would like to enroll your student in Monroe High School, please complete the online registration form found here on the district website.
Record requests may be sent to email@example.com.
You may make an appointment with a counselor by calling or emailing support staff in the Counseling Center. Please call 360-804-4503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Counseling Center Areas of Focus
- Monitor credit completion toward graduation
- Facilitate teacher/parent communication
- Provide guidance with college selection and support the college application process
- Educate students about other educational opportunities as appropriate
- Provide student counseling/mediation and refer to outside services as needed