From paper and pencils to scissors and glue sticks; our students and teachers rely on having the proper tools needed for daily learning. While each school has an allocated budget for necessary learning supplies, we do not have the funding available to provide the non-essential supplies needed by many of our classrooms. Because of this, we welcome any and all supplies that families are able to provide each year. If you would like to help by sending supplies to school with your student, the suggested school supply list can be found below.
Suggested supplies for grades 6-8
- backpack or book bag
- 2" 3-ring binder with index dividers
- pencil pouch to fit in binder
- notebook paper (wide-ruled, 3-hole punched)
- marble composition notebook
- spiral notebooks (8.5" x 11", college-ruled)
- #2 pencils
- pens (black or blue and red)
- colored pencils
- 4 glue sticks
- headphones for computer use (ear buds or headset)
*Supplies may need to be replenished throughout the school year.